Monday 23 March 2009

click click


ive not been able to sleep for three nights straight now arhrhggnlgngghghg. the only good is after giving up on trying to sleep at about 5am i start to get lots of housework/drawing/tv watching done.

last night on my new favourite website i found these:


by student, camille forget. arent they noiiiice?! anyway i found them on:

www.thedieline.com
it's brilliant!

also i drew some mexican sugar skulls of my own.



why cant i sleeeeeeeeeeeeep :/

oh, also i got round to watching one of my boyfriends favourite films. don't get me wrong, i appreciate cinema. but i find films hard to watch and i dont know why. he's been trying to get me to watch American Splendor for over two years now. its soooooo good.



also while im at it i might as well throw in the new aero advert with bob burnquist. hes so coooool


No comments: